Thursday, July 2, 2009

my sister s keeper movie ending

My Sister's Keeper
Jesse is especially underrepresented, and Brian, despite some nice moments, never quite takes shape. Overall, "My Sister's Keeper" is very sad, ...
Movie review: My Sister's Keeper (web exclusive)
My Sister's Keeper (the movie, not the novel) centers on a Californian family whose oldest daughter (Sofia Vassilieva) was diagnosed with acute ...
'My Sister's Keeper': About that ending...
You know I really wanted to go see this movie, but after hearing about the ending alone I'm not sure I want to anymore. My Sister's Keeper is one of my ...
Paramount transforms scathing reviews into $363-million worldwide ...
"My Sister's Keeper," the only other movie to open this weekend, sold a relatively soft $12 million worth of tickets to an audience that was 86% female, ...


Source : google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Brought2You by Magazine Template